- Full-Time position
- Drug Test Required
To learn and grow with our team to better yourself while also assisting your teammates in providing the highest quality plumbing services for our customers and community. Your role is vital to our team’s success, and we would like you to have a wiliness to learn as you work with our other team members to overcome challenges.
Candidates must be:
- Performance Driven
- A Solution Provider
- Willing to Learn/Grow
Primary Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for accurate and efficient accounts payable invoice entry, matching invoices to Purchase Orders, preparing payment runs, maintain vendor/supplier records, and other typical AP related tasks. This role will manage incoming communications from external vendors and work collaboratively with various departments
- Process Accounts Receivable Invoicing across all entities, receipts, and aging detail. Assist in collections process
- Assisting with preparation of journal entries and month-end closings, including financial statement preparation for multiple entities
- Performs other tasks and assignments as needed and specified by management; including, special projects/ad hoc financial analyses and more.
- NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED. We are seeking someone who is willing to learn. We will provide all the tools you need to be successful; we just ask you have a strong work ethic and mindset.
- Willingness to learn about Accounting and Billing and learn every day
- 40 hours a week, On-site required
- Must be able to pass a background, credit, and reference check prior to receiving offer for employment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is a bonus. This position will be working with many reports in Excel and must not be intimidated or overwhelmed by using it. Working knowledge of MS Office also a plus.
The ideal candidate must have a desire to grow and learn new skills, be goal oriented, have a positive attitude, take responsibility, possess self-confidence and self-accountability, empathetic qualities, be open minded as well as give their absolute best.
Always display a courteous and professional attitude, while being honest and trustworthy. Has the ability to deliver clear, concise, and respectful communication with department managers, employees and others. And possess strong organizational skills.
why choose us?
Financing & Special Offers
Payment plans and seasonal specials make it easier for our customer to get what they need when they need it!
Emergency Service Available
We offer our customers 24/7 emergency service for all plumbing issues. Providing solutions and peace of mind.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our team of technicians is licensed and fully trained. We participate in ongoing training to stay up to date with industry and safety standards.
“A wizard at water treatment!” Tracy B.
“Explained things in layman terms so it was easy to understand” Alice W.
“Quality workmanship at a fair price” Glen
“Fast service and done right” Marco Alvarado
“Highly recommend” Kris M