CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Mallick Plumbing has been providing service to the residents and businesses of the Washington Metropolitan areas for more than 25 years. It has always been our mission to become the best plumbing service contractor in our region. We have been able to accomplish our goal by focusing on our customer’s needs, being honest, providing consistent reliable service and completing the job right the first time.
Full-time position: Monday through Friday 7:30am-4:30pm, In Person
**Drug Test is Required
To work as a team member to implement industry standards that will provide the highest quality plumbing services at the best value for our customers. As the service coordinator, you hold the power of the first impression of our company by providing excellent customer service in order to convert each inquiry into a scheduled service call.
Candidates must be:
- Performance Driven
- A Solution Provider
- Customer Service Focused
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrate great phone etiquette and articulate speech
- Answering multi-line phones
- Scheduling daily service calls and monthly maintenance appointments
- Communicating with the customer and technician for scheduling confirmation
- Obtaining accurate customer information including name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, etc.
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of the service department
- Monitoring that all service tickets are turned in promptly and accurately
- Taking initiative to learn and understand the service department to ensure that all calls are handled efficiently, for both the customers and the technicians
- Maintain a professional, business casual appearance
The ideal candidate must have a desire to grow and learn new skills, be goal oriented, have a positive attitude, take responsibility, possess self-confidence and self-accountability, empathetic qualities, be open minded as well as give their absolute best. Always display a courteous and professional attitude, while being honest and trustworthy. Has the ability to deliver clear, concise and respectful communication with department managers, employees and the company’s customers. Possess strong organizational skills in order to maintain a smooth-running office in addition to the service schedule. Above all else, provides each customer with excellence.
Experience in the following areas is a plus. We are willing to train an entry level candidate.
- Knowledge of the plumbing industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with Service Titan
Fill out the form below to get started today, or call us at 301-804-6759!