Commercial Service Technician
Mallick Plumbing has been providing service to the residents and businesses of the Washington Metropolitan areas for more than 25 years. It has always been our mission to become the best plumbing service contractor in our region. We have been able to accomplish our goal by focusing on our customer’s needs, being honest, providing consistent reliable service and completing the job right the first time.
If you believe in our mission and want to grow in this environment, we ask that the candidate to be well rounded and have a strong background in all commercial plumbing systems and equipment. This candidate will be required to troubleshoot and make necessary repairs on a wide variety of commercial plumbing issues, operate and manage a service truck, manage and teach apprentices, as well as share knowledge with other team members. Candidate must be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with customers, coordinators and management.
Looking for Individuals who are:
- Safety minded
- Passionate about plumbing and customer service
- Self-motivated / Self-sufficient
- Possess strong communication skills
- Diverse commercial plumbing knowledge and skill set
- Ability to multi-task
- Team oriented
- Willing to listen and learn
- High quality standard / Work ethic
- Must be able to go above and beyond
- Preferred 6 years experience in plumbing
- Preferred 2 years with journeyman plumbing and gas license
- Extensive knowledge with practical experience in commercial plumbing systems and equipment
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug test as well as a background check
- Must be computer literate and/or have the ability to learn
- Fully stocked take home company vehicle
- Company uniforms and swag
- EZ Pass and Fuel Card
- Competitive paid time off program
- Company iPhone and iPad for processing invoices and dispatching
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Employee referral program
- Continuing education and safety training
- Highly competitive hourly pay based upon plumbing licenses and experience
- Bonus opportunities for hitting individual and team goals
Fill out the form below to get started today, or call us at 301-804-6759!
contact us today!
why choose us?
Financing & Special Offers
Payment plans and seasonal specials make it easier for our customer to get what they need when they need it!
Emergency Service Available
We offer our customers 24/7 emergency service for all plumbing issues. Providing solutions and peace of mind.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our team of technicians is licensed and fully trained. We participate in ongoing training to stay up to date with industry and safety standards.
Read our ReviewsSee why our customers love us
“A wizard at water treatment!” Tracy B.
“Explained things in layman terms so it was easy to understand” Alice W.
“Quality workmanship at a fair price” Glen
“Fast service and done right” Marco Alvarado
“Highly recommend” Kris M