Plumbing Service Coordinator (Gaithersburg)
- Hourly pay based on experience: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Full-time position: Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Drug Test is Required
To work as a team member to implement industry standards that will provide the highest quality plumbing services at the best value for our customers. As the service coordinator, you hold the power of the first impression of our company by providing excellent customer service in order to convert each inquiry into a scheduled service call.
Candidates must be:
- Performance Driven
- A Solution Provider
- Customer Service Focused
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrate great phone etiquette and articulate speech
- Answering multi-line phones
- Scheduling daily service calls and monthly maintenance appointments
- Dispatching service calls to a team of technicians
- Communicating with the customer and technician for scheduling confirmation
- Obtaining accurate customer information including name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, etc.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the service department
- Monitoring that all service tickets are turned in promptly and accurately
- Taking initiative to learn and understand the service department to ensure that all calls are handled efficiently, for both the customers and the technicians
- Follow company training to assure prompt and accurate dispatch of incoming orders
- Maintain a professional, business casual appearance
The ideal candidate must have a desire to grow and learn new skills, be goal oriented, have a positive attitude, take responsibility, possess self-confidence and self-accountability, empathetic qualities, be open minded as well as give their absolute best. Always display a courteous and professional attitude, while being honest and trustworthy. Has the ability to deliver clear, concise and respectful communication with department managers, employees and the company’s customers. Possess strong organizational skills in order to maintain a smooth-running office in addition to the service schedule. Above all else, provides each customer with excellence.
Experience in the following areas is a plus. We are willing to train an entry level candidate.
- Dispatch experience
- Knowledge of the plumbing industry
- Knowledge of Sage MasterBuilder Software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel