Plumber in College Park
College Park Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Repair & Heating Services
A good plumber in College Park needs to be more than just someone you call when you have a clogged toilet. Plumbing trouble can come at any time, and involve anything from a mundane clog to a full–bore replacement services. Unfortunately, since much of your plumbing is hidden from sight in the crawlspace of your walls and similar locations, you won’t be able to notice what’s wrong until it’s too late. Swift action is necessary, and at Mallick Plumbing & Heating, we’re ready to go whenever you need us. Call our team today and let us take care of the issue for you!
Contact Mallick Plumbing & Heating today for reliable College Park plumbing and heating services.
Do you Need Emergency Plumbing Service?
Plumbing can often be resolved with a scheduled repair session conducted during normal business hours. But not every clog or leak will just sit quietly until then. Some plumbing problems occur after hours.
When trouble arises with your kitchen plumbing or bathroom plumbing, it often gets worse the longer you wait to deal with it. Instead, trust the College Park plumbers at Mallick Plumbing & Heating for top–notch emergency plumbing service on your home or business. We’ll be there in a flash and get the job done right.
Signs It's Time to Call for Drain Cleaning
Drain cleaning and sewer cleaning problems can be subtle, and drain services can’t do their jobs before you, the homeowner, call them in. That means it’s a good idea to become familiar with signs of trouble in your drain and sewer lines, allowing you to summon help as quickly as possible.
Signs you may need a sewer or drain cleaning service include:
- Odd puddles forming in your yard
- Strange noises in your system
- Monthly bills that suddenly shoot up for no apparent reason.
When you spot these signs, call in the pros at Mallick Plumbing & Heating immediately to get the trouble fixed.
How Often Should Your Shower Receive Drain Cleaning?
Showers are one of the most commonly used plumbing features in your home, which is why it’s important to clean out your shower drains. We recommend cleaning your shower drains once a month to remove things like hair and sludge that can clog the pipes. This will ensure you get to enjoy your showers while also keeping your pipes clean.
How To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Consider a hair-stopper - Our College Park drain cleaning experts take hair out of the shower drain regularly. Hair-stoppers are cheap pieces of plastic that cover your drain and protect your drains and wallet from the constant need for drain cleaning.
2. A lint trap works wonders for your washing machine - When your washing machine is done, the dirt and debris from your clothing doesn't simply disappear. They'll go down your drain line into your sewer but over time they'll clog your drain line if you don't have a lint trap installed.
3. Be careful about what goes down your kitchen sink - Another way to avoid needing drain cleaning is by being careful about what goes down your garbage disposal. Egg shells, bones, pasta, rice, celery and coffee grounds should all be disposed in your trash can and not your garbage disposal for a variety of reasons.
4. Throw cooking oils and grease out in the trash - Cooking oils and grease should be thrown away in your trash as well. The reason is that they're so sticky that they'll latch onto the sides of your pipes and block passing by foods to form clogs.
We're Your College Park Water Heater Repair Team
Water heaters don’t usually run into serious trouble, and with regular maintenance sessions, you can often keep such issues at bay. But when problems arise, they tend to arise quickly and without warning, and you can’t just sit around with no hot water available. Once you’ve determined that there’s an issue, shut off the water supply to your water heater and summon the College Park water heater repair professionals at Mallick Plumbing & Heating to handle it. We’ll be there in a flash and get your system back up to speed quickly.
Heating Service Can’t Always Wait
If you own a gas boiler or hydronic heating system, you can’t afford to wait when problems arise. Our winters can get remarkably cold here, and a breakdown in the middle of the night can be catastrophic. That’s why you need a reliable emergency heating service in College Park, and the surrounding areas, that can respond as needed to serious issues. At Mallick Plumbing & Heating, we know that good heating means more than just service during regular office hours, and we offer swift repairs any time, day or night.
Water Treatment Systems Make Drinking Water Safer
You might not think that water testing will do much for your home, or wonder what the point of a water softener or similar water treatment systems in College Park might be. But in point of fact, all of those systems help make your drinking water safer by filtering out all manner of potential contaminants.
There are other benefits to water treatment as well, ranging from longer–lasting clothes to a lack of crusty build–up on your faucet head. But your family’s health always comes first, and that means safe, reliable drinking water whenever you turn on the tap.
Don’t Let Commercial Plumbing Problems Slow You Down
You have a business to run and problems with your commercial plumbing in College Park shouldn’t get in the way of that. You need a service to perform repairs swiftly but effectively, working after hours if necessary to stay clear of customers and employees. Above all, you need the problem to go away before it affects your day–to–day operations, and in a manner that leaves you confident the issue won’t return anytime soon. Trust the professionals at Mallick Plumbing & Heating to handle any commercial plumbing issues in a fast and effective manner!
For expert College Park heating and plumbing services, call Mallick Plumbing & Heating today!